The Brady model is a modified bi-level home that is sure to be a pleasant surprise as you enter into the soaring 20-foot high foyer accented by a striking chandelier. Walk up a few steps and another surprise awaits you with an open-concept main floor with overheight ceiling height of almost 11 feet. This great room extends the full length of the main floor and is the perfect place for entertaining around the extra large kitchen island.
Beautiful finishes and customization throughout the home can be seen from the light fixtures to mosaic tiles to a board and batten feature wall. Everything has been thoughtfully and elegantly designed, including the basement which allows allows for either a 2 bedroom legal suite with separate entry or keep one side of the basement as an extra room for yourself and still have a separate rental suite. You will not want to miss out on this impressive home.
- 1475 sq ft custom home plus semi-finished basement and an attached 2-car garage
- Open-concept main floor with extra high 10’7” foot ceilings, wide plank wood laminate flooring
- Lots of natural light with a bay window in dining room and triple-panel sliding door to the large rear deck
- A luxury kitchen with two-tone modern cabinetry and black hardware anchors the open-concept main floor and features an extra large centre island that is perfect for entertaining
- Included in The Brady are all the stainless steel kitchen appliances, white quartz countertop, and tile backsplash
- Large master bedroom features a custom designed board and batten feature wall, plus large walk-in closet and ensuite with double vanity and beautiful tile surround throughout
- 2 large bedrooms on the main floor and bathroom complete the main floor living
- Quality interior finishes throughout such as Kohler plumbing fixtures, West End Collection interior doors, Weiser Milan hardware, Benjamin Moore paint, extra high baseboards and much more
- Maximum energy-efficiency achieved with triple pane Low E windows, R20 wall insulation and R40 blow in insulation in the attic
- State-of-the-art surround sound stereo wired throughout the home