Efficiency and style are combined perfectly in this gorgeous two-storey “Everett” home in Rosewood, one of Saskatoon’s most desirable neighbourhoods. It truly has it all, from an eye-catching exterior to modern interior finishes.
The exterior features a Prairie style elevation with James Hardie board and stone accents, along with a spacious 3 car garage with a drive-thru bay. Walk into your main floor enhanced by the 9’ walls and large windows allowing more natural light to flood in and an open concept layout with a focus on functionality. The bright kitchen features stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, and a walk-through pantry. Enjoy having an island with an extended countertop for extra workspace and spots to accommodate seating for three.
Enjoy a private retreat in your master bedroom that is finished off with a private ensuite with double sink vanity and a huge walk-in closet complete with built-in shelves. A bonus room, laundry room, 2 more bedrooms and a bathroom completes the second floor. This home is truly built for comfort and versatility to suit your family now and in the future.
Features of Home
• 1800 sq. ft. “Everett” two-storey home
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Spacious open concept main floor with 9′ ceilings
• Living room features an electric fireplace with an accent tile wall
• Kitchen features quartz countertops, tile backsplash, walk-through pantry and island with extended countertop for extra workspace and spots to accommodate seating for three
• Master bedroom features a walk-in closet with built-in shelves and an ensuite complete with double sink vanity
• Bonus room with accent wall
• Convenient second-floor laundry room
• Triple-clear windows
• Attached 31’x24’ Triple car garage with drive-thru bay
• Customer Care Warranty Program with 3 comprehensive service calls during the first year of possession
Signup to receive updates, contest info, and information about other events during the parade.