The open concept great room is centred around an 11-foot kitchen island that overlooks the dining and living areas, with oversize windows that face right into your back deck and park space. As you move upstairs, a bonus room greets you with another space for the family to gather, in addition to the 3 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms. The James home model has been designed to accommodate either a 2 or 3-car garage and has already become a favourite among our clients.
Our Showhome includes beautiful upgrades including modern brass hardware, intricate tile work, unique lighting fixtures, custom millwork and locally built furniture and accessories. The modern, westcoast and Scandinavian inspired design and finishes have all been carefully chosen by our designer at Arbutus Properties.
Features of Home:
- 2020 sq ft custom home plus unfinished basement and an attached 3-car garage
- Open-concept main floor with extra high 9-foot ceilings, wide plank flooring, oversized windows and cozy fireplace with tumbled marble and locally custom built reclaimed walnut mantle
- Gourmet kitchen includes an 11-foot centre island with a waterfall white quartz countertop, marble mosaic backsplash, stainless steel kitchen appliances by Frigidaire Gallery collection, 42-inch ceiling height kitchen cabinets with modern natural brass hardware, and a large walk in pantry with built-in coffee station
- Master bedroom features a custom-built shiplap feature wall, large walk-in closet and ensuite with 6-foot tub and modern hexagon mosaic marble
- 3 large bedrooms on the upper floor including a large bonus room and main bath with a floating walnut vanity
- Quality interior finishes throughout such as Kohler plumbing fixtures, West End Collection interior doors, Weiser Milan hardware, Benjamin Moore paint, extra high baseboards and much more
- Maximum energy-efficiency achieved with triple pane Low E windows, R20 wall insulation and R40 blow in insulation in the attic
- State-of-the-art surround sound stereo wired throughout the home